Health and Physical Education (PE)
Sound body, sound mind
We’re highly aware of the importance of regular vigorous activity to our children’s health, so involve them in regular health and PE sessions. These sessions are designed to teach students different sports and games, improve their gross motor skills and enhance their fitness. These sessions also include learning about social skills, health and nutrition.
In addition, we provide the opportunity to become involved in specialist sports clinics through ‘Sporting Schools’ and participate in a number of inter-school carnivals and SAPSASA events. These include:
- Adelaide Hills Combined Schools Sports Day
- Courier Cup Swimming Carnival for the Adelaide Hills
- Uraidla Lightning Carnival (team sports).
- Lunch ‘n’ Crunch Volleyball
- SAPSASA knockout competition